All purchases other than Vocal Booth event tickets are refundable within 14 days of purchase, providing the goods are returned (at your cost) and received by us in the same condition they were shipped.
Terms and Conditions
- By clicking ‘Add to Cart’ you agree to your ticket being a non-refundable payment, in ANY circumstance.
- Any DJ lineups, live acts and music arenas are booked and announced in good faith. We reserve the right to change/modify these at any moment.
- We cannot be held responsible for changes to travel and social distancing laws, rendering the event unable to go ahead.
- We cannot be held responsible for inclement weather or other ‘Acts of God’ which render the event unable to go ahead (due to space and venue restrictions).
- Your ticket purchase is solely for the entertainment provided during your stay. We are not responsible in any way for your travel and accommodation, you have separate agreements with each of those companies. We, of course, are here to provide help and support wherever necessary.
Whilst we proceed with caution making plans for September, VB2020 cannot GUARANTEE to:
▪ Be like any previous VBW
▪ Have any area playing music of any serious volume at any time
▪ Have any venues that allow dancing due to social distancing regulations
▪ Have any venues open later than 3am
▪ Feature the wonderful decorations we are known and loved for.
All daytime venues will have capacities of 150 – 170 people which must be adhered to. This means you may be restricted to which venue you are allowed in at any given time. Children may be refused entry to some of our daytime venues.
Why are Vocal Booth Weekender tickets non-refundable if I cannot make the event ?
We spend your money on making the party the best it can possibly be, as time draws near there simply is no money to refund !
Tickets can be transferred between persons at your own convenience.
We understand that sometimes situations out of your control mean you cannot attend, however we also ask that you understand our position.
We will always go above and beyond to ensure the event takes place, however circumstances down the years have proven that, sometimes, we cannot control everything and as an independent organisation simply cannot proceed without your understanding and cooperation.
Please do not ask for a refund as a refusal often offends !